Useful resources in the web.
Need to find a word? These may be of help.
- Nepali Brihat Shabdakosh (NP)
- Nepali Contemporary Dictionary (NP)
- A Practical Dictionary of Modern Nepali (EN)
- English Nepali Dictionary (EN)
Do you want to type in Nepali? These typing services can help you.
If you want to transliterate Devanagari into IAST, the following are very helpful. Note that IAST will inadvertently append schwas, so be sure to manually remove them!
Want to see few videos on Nepali Language? Click these links:
Want to type in Nepali in the computer? Click the link below:
Want to read some news in Nepali?
Here is a list of some cool Flashcards that might be useful to you! I would like to thank their creators (in brackets) for making these:
- Word of The Day /August 2013 (Ingeteacher)
- Word of The Day /September 2013/ (Ingeteacher)
- Word of The Day /October 2013/ (Ingeteacher)
- Word of The Day /November 2013/ (Ingeteacher)
- Word of The Day /December 2013/ (Ingeteacher)
- Learning Nepali Quizzes (learningnepali)
E-BOOKS AND LITERATURE
- Pustakalaya.org, a website dedicated to provide Nepali E-Books
- CDC eLibrary, a library initiative by the CDC (Curriculum Development Centre)
- Nepali Literature (sangrahalaya.wordpess, a website containing numerous literary works)
- Ashesh Calendar, a website featuring the Nepali Calendar (with the festivities) in both Bikram Sambat and The Gregorian Calendar